Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Little Noah

Today I finally had a time to sit down and write this blog post. I wanted to start bringing some of the stories of the images I have captured along my journey. I have such a blessed life to be able to join side by side with some interesting people God bring along my way. This post will be about a new born session I did for some really close friends. They asked me to do it even though I fought it at first, not being really confident about it and wanting the best for them. They insisted and I am glad they did. They are a wonderful couple in who God really brought together. They got married last May and now are parents to a such a bundle of joy.

His name is Noah Corraliza


He is quite the charmer. Quiet, loving, and completely a gift of God. I can honestly say that after waiting so long for his arrival, he surpasses all my expectations. I have seen God do such an amazing work in his parents lives I can only imagine what is to come in his life. My excitement lead me to ask my friends the obvious question: "So what is it to be a parent?"

The first to answer was my friend Ivan... His answer was something not much of a surprise but the look in his eyes showed me the honest, sober assesment he has done in his life from the birth of his child. "Knowing that I am a father has brought me so much joy. More than I can ever explain"

Ivan holding Noah (Natural light)

After some conversation with Sam, her answer blessed me more than she could probably ever imagine. "To me I can see what God means when He loves me regardless of my life. I know he [Noah] may not be perfect, but I will love him no matter what"

Sam holding Noah (natural light)

I don't think they know it but by being my friends and allowing me such closeness to their lives, they have inspired a true desire in my heart to be a good follower of Christ, a great friend, a loving husband, and an anticipating father. I thank God for this experience.

One more of the bundle of joy before I go...


You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body

and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed.
Psalm 119:13-16

0 comments:

Post a Comment